sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

iPhone 4 in Honduras

So hi guys, I found a white iPhone 4 with old baseband (1.59.00) unlocked on ultrasn0w here in Honduras, funny thing, because I just came from the US and to buy mine (black normal iPhone 4) for a better price than in Apple was a mission.



Now to the details:

In the back for instance, there's a xx gb little square which we that own an iPhone 4 that was bought from Apple or AT&T know that iPhone 4's don't even have a gb recognition square case like the previous models.



Second is the weird dotted frame which I believe is for proximity sensor, black iPhone 4 don't have it.



Third and for me the most relevant issue is the camera, when I turned the phone and saw the camera it looked like a normal camera from iPhone 4, I first took a picture without flash, worked well, then I used flash, there's where the issue was found, the picture came out like a spirit look a like object, like if the camera was a taking a picture from the flash, now maybe I found out why the white iPhone 4 was never launched for sale, and the reason is simple the camera, the white contrast with the plastic, plus the flash makes the pictures come out blurry and as I call it look a like spirit.



(pictures taking with iPhone 4)


-- Desde Mi iPhone

No hay comentarios: